Julie has been working on a new writing resource product for St. Patricks Day which includes fun craft activities. We enjoyed making the 2015 New Years Craftivity and so Julie wanted to make a similar craftivity to include in her new product. So, I called up the same drawings we used for 2015 and Julíe quickly sketched out how she wanted the Leprechaun craftivity to look.
I used the same face but that was all we could re-use from the other craftivity. So then I drew the beard and new hands, then the hat, band and buckle, and finally the shamrock.
After printing them out to see how the pieces would fit together, I then arranged them onto sheets by color so teachers would be able to print out each sheet on a different colored paper to make it easy to prepare the lesson for students. Here’s what the sheets looked like:
Then Julie printed a set out at home so she could have a finished character to display in her product. And here it is!
Julie just used the product in her classroom – and the students had a great time. Here are the pics of the students’ work on the wall in the hallway at Julie’s school:
I’m glad I was able to help Julie out on another great product – and I’m sure she’ll have something else for me to do soon!